Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Helpful Tip Tuesday: 7 rules to a good, clean fight
"1. Before we begin we must both agree that the time is right.
2. We will remember that our only battle aim is a deeper understanding of each other.
3. We will check our weapons often to be sure they're not deadly.
4. We will lower our voices instead of raising them.
5. We will never quarrel in public nor reveal private matters.
6. We will discuss an armistice whenever either of us calls "halt."
7. When we have come to terms we will put it away until we both agree it needs more discussing."
Letters to Karen
by Charlie W. Shedd
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)