Friday, July 6, 2012

Words For Your Family


I'm proud of you.
Way to go!
Bingo! You did it.
Magnificent.
I knew you could do it.
What a good helper.
You're very special to me.
I trust you.
What a treasure.
Hooray for you!
Beautiful work.
You're a real trooper.
Well done.
That's so creative.
You make my day.
You're a joy.
Give me a big hug.
You're such a good listener.
You figured it out.
I love you.
You're so responsible.
You remembered.
You're the best.
You sure tried hard.
I've got to hand it to you.
I couldn't be prouder of you.
You light up my day.
My buttons are popping off.
I'm praying for you.
You're wonderful.
I'm behind you.

~Gary Smalley and John Trent from "Leaving the Light On" as quoted in Lists to Live By

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thanks for sharing this totally awesome list! I'm smiling big :)

    By the way, you wrote a book review recently about John Bevere's book "That Bait of Satan." I haven't read it yet, but because of your review I thought it'd be a book I'd like to read. It also came with a DVD, so we'll watch that one as a family.

    Hope you have a super-duper weekend! God bless.

    From, Kerrie (KC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! fabulous post! we remind ourselves to do this..but we need to be reminded so much. positive words carry weight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...